Information on the processing of personal data (information to be provided pursuant to Article 13 GDPR)
- The entity with responsibility for data processing (the controller) bearing responsibility for the processing of personal data within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Döllken-Kunststoffverarbeitung GmbH, Beisenstr. 50, 45964 Gladbeck, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +49 2043 979-0
- The Group data protection officer, Dr. Catrin Kollmann, is available to answer any questions you may have regarding your personal data:
SURTECO SE, Johan-Viktor-Bausch-Str. 2, 86647 Buttenwiesen, phone +49 (0) 8274 / 99 88 0
- We process personal data in order to initiate, operate, arrange and terminate contracts with customers, suppliers and service providers in accordance with the relevant provisions of data protection law. Data of customers, suppliers and service providers is collected, processed and used for administrative purposes such as accounting. It is also collected, processed and used for marketing purposes, sales and distribution purposes and further administrative purposes. As soon as a contractual relationship has been initiated, the data collected is used to enable the obligations of the contractual partner to be fulfilled vis-à-vis other contractual partners. The same applies to possible legal obligations towards public authorities, e.g. in the area of taxation. The following data / categories of data are processed: personal data such as name, occupation, contact details. Relevant groups of persons: customers, suppliers, service providers and interested parties.
- Your personal data is disclosed in relation to the purposes specified under section 3, solely to the following recipients and categories of recipients: such data is passed on internally within the company to employees if and to the extent that is essential for operational purposes. It may also be passed onto state agencies insofar as there exists a statutory duty to disclose the data. Such data is only passed onto non-public authorities when there is a basis in law for this. Furthermore, it is only disclosed if the data subject has granted written consent.
Suppliers and service providers are only provided with personal data in the scope necessary for them to provide the service.
- Your personal data is stored in order to initiate, implement and terminate contractual relationships and to fulfil statutory filing and retention obligations (e.g. Sec. 257 German Civil Code (HGB), Sec. 147 German Fiscal Code (AO)) for as long as is necessary to fulfil these purposes. Personal data is stored for the purposes of advertising and market research for as long as we have an overriding legitimate interest in its processing pursuant to the relevant provisions of law.
- You have the right to request information regarding, as well as the rectification, erasure, and restriction of your data and the right of data portability in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions, in particular pursuant to Articles 15 to 20 GDPR. You can object the processing of your data at any time: telephone advertising is subject at the least to the assumed consent of the customer pursuant to Sec. 7(2) no. 2 of the German Act against Unfair Competition (UWG), electronic advertising to you as a contract customer is subject to the provisions of Sec. 7(3) UWG or to your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time without stating reasons. The data processing remains lawful until you withdraw your consent.
- Further, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the provisions of data protection law.
The competent supervisory authority is:
Data Protection North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW)
Data protection for businesses:
Supervisory body for data protection in the private sector in North Rhine-Westphalia
North Rhine-Westphalia Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Kavalleriestr. 2-4, 40213 Dusseldorf, Germany
Telephone +49(0)211-38424-0, fax +49(0)211-38424-10
This information can be downloaded here.